Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Late night ramblings

First of all, we would like to thank everyone for your overwhelming response for our song. Thanks again, this motivates us to come up with more such numbers.

Now for the long gap in updating my post, well the excuse is ... I was without a net connection for the last 2 weeks. Well, I know, this day and age you say, but that's what happened.

Last Saturday our band, Washington Sruthi performed live concert for IEF fund raiser. It was a grand success, we had about 300 people attending the show. I was as usual busy behind the Midas. It is always a challenge to mix for live shows but this time, it really came out very well. Special thanks to Bill and his Midas :) .

The main attraction and my personal favorite was when the little kids sang 'Anjali'
so beautifully in harmony.

Planning to upload some songs from the show.

And please check out the superb keyboard version of Dole Dole song by my friend Sam.

Over and out for now.

PS: In my next post I am going to talk about an interesting keytarist !

No comments: