Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Tongue twister Time !!


I know you might have all said this or atleast would have made an attempt to say these things.

So here goes some of my favourite ones.

Bewarned I am not responsible if your tongue get twisted or if you start to blabber.

"How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood."

Click here to Listen to it

"Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. So how many pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick?"

Click here to Listen to it

"My mother's making me marry Mary Mack. Mary Mack's mother's making Mary Mack marry me."

Click here to Listen to it

"Betty bought a bit of bitter butter and made a bitter batter, so Betty bought a bit of better butter and made a better batter."

Click here to Listen to it

"Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair, so Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't very fuzzy, was he?"
Click here to Listen to it

Let me know if you have more of these

Note: You need real player to listen to the audio clip

No comments: