Thursday, September 22, 2005

Smile away !!



Got this picture from my friend, she happens to be German.
Anyone who knows German kindly translate what is written here.
Mr. Raghavan and Chinmayi your help is needed.

UPDATE: Thanks to Chinmayi and Mr.Raghavan here is the translation

"A Smile in the morning, dispels sorrow and worry away from you".

This picture reminded of Paul Mccartney's song Smile away

I walking down the street the other day
Who did I meet
I met a friend of mine and he did say
Man I can smell your feet a mile away
Smile away, smile away, smile away, yeah smile away
Smile away, smile away, smile away, yeah smile away

Smile away, smile away, smile away, yeah smile away
Smile away, smile away, smile away, yeah smile away

I walking down the street the other day
Who did I meet
I met a friend of mine and he did say
Man I can smell your breath a mile away

Smile away, smile away, smile away, yeah smile away
Smile away, smile away, smile away, yeah smile away

Who did I meet
I met a friend of mine and he did say
Man I can smell your teeth a mile away

Smile away, smile away, smile away, yeah smile away


No comments: