Sunday, August 07, 2005

Anniversary time !!


Yes folks, it’s been now a year since I started blogging. Just can’t believe it. But here I am..
I used to be a regular reader of Lazy Geek’s blog who also inspired me to blog in the first place. I thought I was the only person in my family to blog, but soon found out my brother-in-law Vibhu had started blogging long back and so was his brother-in-law AtulChitnis who also happens to be a famous Indi blogger.

I don’t know how long I will continue to blog. But so far blogging has been a positive experience for me. I have made new friends thanks to blogging and this list continues to grow.

From next week I am planning to blog on my musical journeys. It’s about different type of musical forms and musicians that I have come across. And whose music has inspired me and continue to do so.

I thank all my fellow bloggers and patrons of this blog and wish you all a Happy International Friendship Day.

Here is the ABCs of friendship that I came across which I thought is appropriate to share with you on this day of International Day of Friendship.

A Friend is someone who
(A)ccepts you as you are
(B)elieves in "you"
(C)alls you just to say "HI"
(D)oesn't give up on you
(E)nvisions the whole of you (even the unfinished parts)
(F)orgives your mistakes
(G)ives unconditionally
(H)elps you
(I)nvites you over
(J)ust "be" with you
(K)eeps you close at heart
(L)oves you for who you are
(M)akes a difference in your life
(N)ever Judges
(O)ffers support
(P)icks you up
(Q)uiets your fears
(R)aises your spirits
(S)ays nice things about you
(T)ells you the truth when you need to hear it
(U)nderstands you
(V)alues you
(W)alks beside you
(X)-plain things you don't understand
(Y)ells when you won't listen and
(Z)aps you back to reality

No comments: